Free Speech Wisconsin
July 26, 2014, 12:05:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McDonald's has donated 500 million dollars to anti gun groups.  (Read 4748 times)
oldguy

Rating: 17

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2012, 05:35:11 AM »

McDonald's has donated 500 million dollars to anti gun groups. Just remember that next time you think about eating there. I'm not lovin' it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I AM ME

Rating: -278

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 11:17:45 AM »

As always when it comes to printed things against a huge company most of it is blown up beyond be leave and filled with many non truths, and do not tell the whole truth as to why some things are as they are.
     According to all the sources I can find (including packing boxes from my local McDonalds), all the meat used is USDA inspected, and most comes from farms in the US. I did find some packaging from New Zealand. I found nothing from any country in South America.
  And THAT from NZ is because they wanted to get and have on hand EXTRA EXTRA LEAN BEEF, but nobody ever mentions that part. And as far as money going to anti gun routs again that is over a 15 YEAR period.  And in the grand huge picture of things that is nothing at all when you are talking dollars. Micky D's will continue to be the number one Fast Food place for many years to come, and I am one that will continue to eat many Double Quarter pounders in years to to come as well.

See My Pictures At:
roadrunner

Rating: 68

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 12:20:27 PM »

As always when it comes to printed things against a huge company most of it is blown up beyond be leave and filled with many non truths, and do not tell the whole truth as to why some things are as they are.
     According to all the sources I can find (including packing boxes from my local McDonalds), all the meat used is USDA inspected, and most comes from farms in the US. I did find some packaging from New Zealand. I found nothing from any country in South America.
  And THAT from NZ is because they wanted to get and have on hand EXTRA EXTRA LEAN BEEF, but nobody ever mentions that part. And as far as money going to anti gun routs again that is over a 15 YEAR period.  And in the grand huge picture of things that is nothing at all when you are talking dollars. Micky D's will continue to be the number one Fast Food place for many years to come, and I am one that will continue to eat many Double Quarter pounders in years to to come as well.

If you support the second amendment........ANY money, no matter how big or small the amount given to anti gunners is too much.

It is always better to drink upstream from the herd.
I AM ME

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »

If a person really id that he would not even go out his door~!
  Companies do this ALL companies even if not directly may send money to some group that in the end supports anti gun groups.  I am not going to live behind a rock and not enjoy things in my lifetime no matter WHO sends money to WHAT.
  And besides a company as large as Micky D's don;t want YOU  anyways, they are too busy making MONEY in the NAME OF CAPITALISM.
  hat is after all the American way, and the American dream.

See My Pictures At:
roadrunner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 05:52:47 PM »

Go ahead, eat that shit.  I don't care where you eat. Smiley 

?

Rating: 93

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 08:26:53 PM »

And as far as money going to anti gun routs again that is over a 15 YEAR period. 

Dude! If true that's still more than THIRTY MILLION DOLLARS a year!!! I can guarantee that if the situation were reversed, and you were spending that kind of money to attack their rights, they would not buy anything that they needed from you!  EVER!! And so what if it was just only $5? Why would you make excuses for anyone who attacked your rights at all?

The marxist ratchet NEVER  reverses! Every click - no matter how tiny - is a loss of freedom that we will never get back.

You're right though that it is impractical to boycott every business that supports leftism. But if there is a McDonalds somewhere with a competitor who respects my rights nearby, I will do most of my business with the competitor. There's not that much difference in the product.  It's also important to let them know that you are doing that, and why. Often they think that the "great unwashed" are too dumb to know what they are up to. It's time you quit being an enabler, dug in your heels and took ahold of the rope to help the good side.
I AM ME

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 08:46:19 PM »

And when I hear something like that i not only Go to THAT business but talk a friend along to not only Off Set shit like that from others but to make those businesses that are lawfully engaging in capitalism get even more money and more support.  and i will laugh my ass off every time I do this too.   

See My Pictures At:
?

Rating: 93

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 05:43:46 PM »

And when I hear something like that i not only Go to THAT business but talk a friend along

Well, I guess it's America. You're free to pet a dog that has his teeth sunk in your leg too. But it wouldn't make any more sense. Bad enough to pet such a dog yourself, but to bring a "friend" for him to bite as well is just a little bit twisted

Even for you.
hodge

Rating: -284

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 08:09:32 AM »

If people wanted to let McDonald's know what they think about their donations to anti-gun groups, I guess they could all strap on a holster and gun the next time they go there!

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
--Milton Friedman
country_cousin

Rating: -200

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 11:37:18 AM »

The pancakes and sausage were awfully good, in there, this morning!   Wink

Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow, Live Today!
CC
oldguy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 12:14:18 PM »

If people wanted to let McDonald's know what they think about their donations to anti-gun groups, I guess they could all strap on a holster and gun the next time they go there!

I wore mine concealed every time I went there since last November.

But I won't be going there any more. Screw 'em, The Gables or the restaurant at the Square are better.
roadrunner

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 12:16:03 PM »

Where did we go to lunch that day in RC Oldguy?  Was that the restaurant in the Square?

oldguy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 01:14:14 PM »

Where did we go to lunch that day in RC Oldguy?  Was that the restaurant in the Square?

Yea, that was the one in the Square. They're pretty good but I was disappointedwith their biscuits and gravy.
Herb Tarlek

Rating: 60

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 01:28:55 PM »

I very seldom eat at McDonald's.  The burgers are fairly nasty, and I gotta poop 2 hours after eating there.  Somethin' about that food disagrees with my innards.

Fast food?  I kinda like Wendy's when I can find it.  Culver's is a bit greasy, Burger King is okay but their fries suck, DQ is hit/miss, (why do I always see women walkin' in and then out with some sundae covered in chocolate and lard sauce?) A&W has the best chili-cheese-fries, and Pizza Hut just plain sucks.

Oh, Subway is remarkably consistent.

I like to cook at home I guess.

Sumbitch.......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: